Worship is all about rightly responding to God's infinite worth.
Jesus said the Greatest Command in the Bible is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength (Mark 12:30). We are called to worship Him with not just a few hours on Sunday morning, but our entire lives (Romans 12:1-2). With that said, there's something special about intentionally worshiping with brothers and sisters (Psalm 22:22; Colossians 3:16; Hebrews 10:25).
COME WORSHIP WITH US AT 10:30 A.M. ON SUNDAYS:
- Sing biblical hymns and worship songs
- Sit under the authority of God's Word as it is read
- Study and apply God's Word as it is preached (expositionally, meaning the Scripture shapes the sermon)
- Pray in response to who the Lord is and what He's done
- Give back to the Lord financially in response to His infinite worth
- Participate in Communion (about 6 times a year)
Children up through first grade leave the sanctuary before the sermon time for a special teaching/activity time.
You'll see people in shorts, people in suits, and people in between. We don't care what you wear; We just care that you're there!