WORSHIP GOD ABOVE ALL ELSE
Worship is all about rightly responding to God's infinite worth.
Jesus said the Greatest Command in the Bible is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength (Mark 12:30). We are called to worship Him with not just a few hours on Sunday morning, but our entire lives (Romans 12:1-2). With that said, there's something special about intentionally worshiping with brothers and sisters (Psalm 22:22; Colossians 3:16; Hebrews 10:25).
COME WORSHIP WITH US AT 11 A.M. ON SUNDAYS:
- Sing biblical hymns and worship songs
- Sit under the authority of God's Word as it is read
- Study and apply God's Word as it is preached (expositionally, meaning the Scripture shapes the sermon)
- Pray in response to who the Lord is and what He's done
- Participate in Communion (about 6 times a year)
Children up through first grade leave the sanctuary before the sermon time for a special teaching/activity time.
You'll see people in shorts, people in suits, and people in between. We don't care what you wear; We just care that you're there!
GROW IN KNOWLEDGE & MATURITY
We're convinced that according to the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20), baptism isn't the finish line for the Christian life, but only the starting point. And until the Lord finishes His work in us (Philippians 1:6), we'll keep looking to grow.
Just like kids learn and mature as they grow, we want to do the same as disciples. We want to learn more about God and His Word, so that we can know Him more (Colossians 1:9-10). And we want to put that knowledge into action so that we mature in our character as Christians (Ephesians 4:1-3, 15-16; Colossians 1:28).
COME LEARN WITH US:
- Sunday School for everybody (men and women, kids and adults) at 10 a.m.
- Team Kid/Youth/Parents Group at 6 p.m. on Sundays during the school year
- Bible Study at 7 p.m. on Wednesdays
SERVE IN MINISTRY & MISSIONS
The Christian life is a life of service. Jesus Himself said "even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many" (Mark 10:45).
We're commanded to serve each other individually (Gal. 6:10), but also especially through the ministries of the local church (1 Corinthians 12). We each have a role to play and a gift to use, and until we're using our gifts to serve each other and the church, neither we nor the church will reach the potential of what God wants us to be.
One of the greatest ways we are commanded to serve, however, is by taking the Good News of Jesus Christ to a world in desperate need of salvation. We support missionaries and serve as missionaries in our own community, around the state, around the country, and around the world.
COME SERVE WITH US:
- In various ministries and committees (choir, youth, children, nursery, sound system, outreach, Vacation Bible School)
- By teaching a Sunday School class
- By going on a mission trip